Brightwood Plantation Shutters are made using sustainably sourced hardwood panels using premium quality timbers from qualified sources.
Mounting frames are made from Woodlore Plus’s robust EWC material finished with a paintable extrusion polymer coating.
The panels and frames are perfectly colour matched with the same high-quality paint finish applied to the Norman premium timber shutter ranges.
This program combination provides a seamless shutter solution providing consumers with an affordable high quality painted timber shutter with great looks, expansive panels (up to 1066mm wide) and durable performance.
The use of specialised premium hardwood makes the shutter panels lighter allowing the ability to hinge 3 or 4 panels together and the ability to make special shapes. Brightwood, combining beauty with functionality, all wrapped up in our entry-level hardwood shutter range.
- Creating affordability by blending premium hardwood panels with EWC frames
- Wider panel specifications (1066mm), and more layout configurations achievable
- Choice of 27 colours plus custom colour option
- Featuring the invisible Easy Tilt drive option
- Available in 5 louvre sizes, 47mm, 63mm, 76mm, 89mm and 114mm
- Can be used as a door option
- Now available in special shapes