Sophisticated and unique, Normandy shutters, highlighting timbers unique natural beauty.
Normandy is made from solid hardwood timber sourced from sustainably managed hardwood forests and plantations.
Normandy stained shutters are made from Phoenixwood, which offers a rich natural gran showing both depth and character.
Phoenixwood also offers one of the highest strength to weight ratios among all types of timber and non-timber shutters.
All Normandy hardwoods use prescription wood conditioned for long term stability in service.
There is nothing quite like the natural elegance of Normandy premium hardwood shutters.
- 100% premium hardwood shutter, luxurious timber grain and durable
- Sustainably sourced from sustainably managed hardwood forests and tree plantations
- Available in 51 stunning paint and stain colours plus custom colour options
- Multiple hand sanding and finishing for the finest-crafted furniture finish
- Wider panel options (1095mm) to create more open views and installation options
- Utilizes wood’s natural elegance, excellent strength to weight ratio and insulation properties
- Featuring the invisible Easy Tilt drive option
- Available in 5 louvre sizes, 47mm, 63mm, 76mm, 89mm and 114mm
- Wide range of special shapes and options are available